Who to Target
- New users
- Evaluating users
When to Target
Set this campaign to trigger when a user moves from a tutorial or early stage level to a higher level; for example, when they move from level 2 to level 3. Reaching out at this early “happy moment” in their lifecycle can strengthen their engagement.
Once the message, the target audience and the trigger point have all been honed, set this campaign to run on an ongoing basis. Set it to send only once to each user.
What to Test and Optimize
You can optimize the effect the visual presentation of your message has on users by A/B testing the wording and imagery used in the in-app message.
For more advanced testing, run several versions of the campaign which are triggered as a user moves to various levels to find the most effective time to build engagement. Optimizing the message content and timing will help make this campaign more effective over time.
What to Measure
- Click-through rate on message
- Subsequent time in app
- Subsequent number of sessions
- Completion rate of subsequent level
How to run this campaign in Swrve
- New users: On the User Lifecycle dashboard, in the top right corner of the New user lifecycle card, click the menu and select Create In-App Campaign.
- Evaluating users: On the User Lifecycle dashboard, in the top right corner of the Evaluating user lifecycle card, click the menu and select Create In-App Campaign.
Set the trigger for when a user first sends the event that indicates a certain level has been completed.
- Congratulate the user on their progress.
- Reward them with virtual currency.
- Button Copy
- Timing of Messages