Who to Target
Engaged users whose activity seems to be waning and who are not using a popular feature.
When to Target
When a user’s activity starts to drop.
What to Test and Optimize
You can optimize the effect the visual presentation of your message has on users by A/B testing the imagery, video or call to action in the Conversation.
What to Measure
The KPIs for this type of campaign are:
- Time in app
- Feature usage
How to run this campaign in Swrve
- On the User Lifecycle dashboard, in the top right corner of the Engaged user lifecycle card, click the menu and select Create Conversation.
- On the Set Target screen, create an audience filter, and on the Engagement tab of the filter, set the Last Active Date to a date that appropriately indicates that a user is waning.
- Create another filter and on the Events tab, set the count of the specific event to equal zero.
- Set the Conversation to display at session start.
- Set the message rules to only display the message 1-3 times.
- Explain how to use and access the feature through an annotated screenshot.
- Show a short video that illustrates how to use the feature.
- Configure a call to action button to deeplink to the feature page.
- Button Creative
- Button Copy
- Timing of Messages