Date: June 22nd, 2017
SAN FRANCISCO — June 22, 2017 — Swrve, a leader in mobile marketing engagement, today announced significant enhancements to its mobile engagement tools that empower marketers to deliver highly personalized email campaigns that are based on sophisticated mobile intelligence that includes mobile audience, behaviors and analytics. The new capabilities make email campaigns easier for marketers to trigger and operate directly within the Swrve platform, removing data silos between email and mobile marketing channels and streamlining the development workflow. With these enhancements, Swrve continues to build upon its mobile-centric approach to empower marketers to leverage real-time insights for 1:1 marketing across mobile and email channels.
Swrve’s new marketing email enhancements allow marketers to leverage their existing email marketing investments, eliminate data silos and remove process workflow latencies by triggering emails directly from Swrve to Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Swrve’s new features help organizations address the challenges of delivering personalized multi-channel experiences in real time, by enabling marketers to leverage the data richness of mobile audiences, events, schedule triggers, analytics and personalization to launch highly contextual emails directly within the Swrve platform. By accelerating the time to market and streamlining this workflow process, marketers can now create and deliver 1:1 multi-channel campaigns that touch and interact with the customer throughout the journey at the right time through the right medium.
“Swrve understands that customers expect highly personalized and contextual experiences, regardless of the channel,” said Christopher S. Dean, CEO of Swrve. “As a result, siloed marketing campaigns can no longer exist. Swrve’s email enhancements focus on removing the data silo between mobile and email — predominant channels that customers use today — to allow marketers to leverage their existing email infrastructure investments, maximize their ROI, and improve the efficacy of both channels.”
New Capabilities Complement Existing Investments, Maximize Existing ROI and Enable Mobile-First Marketing StrategiesSwrve’s purpose-built integrations work with industry leading marketing clouds, such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Oracle Eloqua Marketing Cloud, Marketo; and, email solutions, including Sendgrid, MailChimp, Mailjet and Mandrill. Swrve’s new features enhance and complement existing marketing investments and deliver a leading mobile-marketing engagement solution to customers’ marketing stacks. Marketers can now reap the benefits of sophisticated mobile strategies for their email campaigns, which includes the following capabilities:
● For Email Marketing:
○ Email personalization: Personalize emails with a customer’s mobile parameters and behavior for effective and engaging emails throughout the customer journey. Rich personalization includes: name, message payload, location, language, and optimal time, all A/B tested.
○ Automated subscription list management: Update subscription lists while respecting de-duplication and subscription logic, including multiple subscription preferences, that are present in email-specialized platforms.
○ Launch customer journeys with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Journey Builder. Initiate email marketing campaigns that originate from customers’ mobile app interactions.
○ Dynamic customer view with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Journey Builder. Utilize non-user-specific data sources hosted within the marketing cloud to deliver the most relevant and contextual message at each instance of the customer journey across marketing channels beyond email. Synchronize mobile app behavioral data back into the centralized customer record in the marketing cloud.
● For Transactional Email:
○ Trigger real-time personalized email: Personalize triggered emails with real-time mobile user data.
○ Lifecycle engagement: Improve the customer journey experience through personalized email communications beyond just customers’ mobile interactions.
○ Dynamic templates: Use email template-scripting languages to make sophisticated changes to emails based on customers’ mobile behavior.
○ Personalize customer experiences: Use sophisticated email templates to change branding and styles according to mobile data values.
“Everyone and everything is getting smarter and more connected than ever before, and companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees,” said Kori O’Brien, SVP, ISV Sales, Salesforce. “By leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform, Swrve provides customers with an exciting new way to guide customers on their 1-to-1 journeys by ensuring every imaginable customer interaction and engagement receives the appropriate attention.”
Salesforce, Marketing Cloud and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Processing over ten billion events daily, Swrve's Mobile Marketing Engagement Platform helps enterprises maximize engagement and monetization by empowering marketers to deliver bespoke mobile experiences to every customer. Swrve provides a comprehensive set of mobile-first capabilities that include audience targeting, real-time segmentation, conversations, push notifications, in-app messaging, A/B testing, predictive models, real-time data orchestration, and rich analytics across all marketing channels. Swrve partners with leading brands, agencies and technology partners—including The Guardian, Condé Nast, Warner Brothers, Salesforce, Oracle, and Marketo—and is installed in hundreds of apps across industries, such as retail, media, travel/hospitality, entertainment, sports, games, and banking.
Public Relations for Swrve