Date: November 26th, 2014
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 26, 2014 -- Swrve, the leader in mobile marketing automation, today announced it has increased annual revenues in the first half of 2014 by more than 250 percent over the first half of 2013 and that Jim Mongillo has been appointed SVP of Global Sales.
The company also announced that everyday more than three billion transactions take place and over 750 million users interact with the Swrve platform.
2014 milestones that drove the company's growth include:
- Transactional growth – Swrve now monitors more than 3 billion transactions per day across more than 750 million users. The company also delivers 300 million in-app messages per month. Likewise, in recent months Swrve has seen a 70% increase in push messages sent; an 86% increase in A/B tests created; and a 213% increase of in-app campaigns developed.
- Development of partner ecosystem via open platform – Through Swrve's open platform, over a dozen partners pre-integrated with Swrve to help marketers see real ROI and create better customer experiences across mobile and web. Key partners include Marketo, Eloqua, Tableau, TUNE, AppsFlyer, Lytics, Converser, Nexmo, AdX and Apsalar.
- Expansion of leadership team – Swrve hired on two leading industry veterans in 2014, former Urban Airship and Skype execChristopher S. Dean as CEO, and Steve Gershik as CMO, previously with Eloqua, Nuance and StackMob. With today's news, the company also announced the hire of Jim Mongillo, who previously held key roles at Oracle, Jive and BEA, as SVP of Global Sales.
- Office expansion – A New York City-based office opened to complement the existing operations in Dublin, Ireland and San Francisco, California.
- Continued product innovation – In addition to the open platform rollout, Swrve has delivered various product innovations, including support for iBeacons, among others.
"This past year was all about innovation and scale," said Christopher S. Dean, CEO of Swrve. "As we prepare for 2015, our goal is to help our customers become the most successful mobile marketers on earth."