According to Travelport Digital’s Mobile Travel Trends Report 2019, 98% of travelers now carry their smartphones with them throughout their journey. In addition, digital travel purchases are expected to rise 10% in 2019, bringing airlines and transportation brands to $694.41 billion in digital sales. Pair that with the impact of online reviews, the popularity of instant booking/upgrade options, and new expectations around immediacy and convenience, and you’ve got a whole new digital landscape to conquer.
To keep up and meet today’s standards, leaders in travel need to deliver deeply relevant, hyper targeted customer communications in real time across mobile, web, email, and emerging platforms.
In Expert Multichannel Marketing Strategies for Travel, we share five successful campaigns that have kept travelers engaged, informed, and delighted across their journey with many popular airline carriers. Each campaign delivers real-time relevance, making every messaging experience that much more immersive, beneficial, and convenient. Read it, and you’ll get best practices for:
- Maintaining engagement with booking engines across channels
- Driving bookings with smart, sophisticated cart abandonment campaigns
- Reimagining customer satisfaction surveys to increase loyalty
- Driving revenue with sophisticated audience building
- Optimizing the first time user experience with ad-to-app continuity
Download the eBook to see what Swrve’s travel customers have achieved with real-time relevance. And to see these campaigns in action, join an upcoming group demo today.