MWC Barcelona kicks off Monday morning with over 100,000 attendees that are anxious to discuss the business challenges and opportunities around universal and intelligent connectivity. Sure there will be keynotes and large sessions on data convergence, the expansion of AI, IOT and 5G, but many conversations will center around today’s mobile experience and how to market and measure value with today’s mobile consumer.
Why carve out time for Swrve? Swrve knows that mobile is where value for brands meets value for customers today. Swrve enables some of the world’s leading brands to respond to their mobile customers with relevance through our real-time marketing and customer experience platform.
Swrve knows that mobile is where value for brands meets value for customers today
With just 72 hours and over 2,400 leading companies to choose from for practical solutions for today’s challenges, choose such visionaries as: Swrve CEO Tom Aitchison, Swrve Chief of Strategy Barry Nolan, and Swrve Chief of Product Lisa Cleary. Meeting with Swrve executives at MWC is an opportunity to truly take your mobile marketing and customer engagement strategy to the next level.
Here’s a last-minute, 3-step checklist that will help you make the most of your time at MWC:
1. Get briefed on one of #MWC19’s hottest topics: artificial intelligence and machine learning
2. Learn the who’s who of mobile marketing straight from the experts themselves
3. If you haven’t already, sign up to meet Swrve’s executive team in our private meeting room for honest discussions around what’s next in mobile. They’ll give insights and lead discussions on:
- Reducing churn with relevant customer-first engagement
- Scaling 1:1 messaging across mobile and other devices
- Optimizing messaging to increase opens, clicks, and purchases
- Improving your digital reach with relevance
Our expertise comes from over a decade of delivering successful campaigns that inspire significant increases in customer engagement, LTV, and retention quarter after quarter. You won’t want to miss hearing from our leadership on how to advance your team’s approach to mobile—book a meeting while there’s still time.
See you in Barcelona!