Consumer behavior has changed. expectations for real-time relevant experiences are at an all time high. But customer experiences do not just belong to the marketing department—Service, Sales, Commerce, and Product all need to understand the impact a truly good customer experience can have on the bottom line. And the truth is, customer experience has a bigger impact than we think:
- 94% of consumers who rate CX as “very good” or higher are more likely to purchase more products or services from that company in the future.
- 32% of customers will not return to a brand after a single bad experience.
For this reason (among many others) Swrve is delighted to participate in MEF Connects Omnichannel virtually and in London on November 30 and December 1, 2021. At MEF Connects attendees can expect lively discussions around the solutions available to brands building on, and reevaluating messaging and interaction strategies for omnichannel consumers.
Swrve Chief Strategy Officer Barry Nolan will feature on the panel discussion ‘Omnichannel Personalisation: Data, the Complex Dart for Bullseye’ at 15:35 on Day 1. Joining him on the panel is Andy Gladwin, Head of Mobile at Cheetah Digital, Luke Harris, Senior Director EMEA at Cheetah Digital, and Nikhil Shoorji, Managing Director Europe at Infobip. For those of you interested in this event, but cannot attend in person, sign up for the free virtual event here, and take part in the dicussion covering key topics like:
- How data is critical to succeed with mobile engagement and personalisation
- How to create a highly valuable and frictionless mobile experience for consumers
- How data regulations and recent policy changes have evolved with changing consumer attitudes to promote better digital engagement by enterprise brands
- How to create a truly direct-to-consumer relationship between enterprise and consumer
Join us at this hybrid virtual and in-person event to get a glimpse of the cutting edge solutions that enable brands to meet their customers where they are across channels, create new alliances, and identify new target audiences for your goods and services.
To learn more about Swrve, talk to one of our experts today.
To learn how Swrve can help you reach your customers across channels, talk to one of our experts here.