Are You Banking On Mobile?
If you're in the banking or finance industry, next week's Swrve webinar is for you. As with many verticals, mobile isn't an emerging technology: it is very firmly established. In fact mobile, and more specifically the mobile app, is by some distance the most common way that customers interact with their bank. A moment's reflection about your own personal experience should confirm that, and if it doesn't, try this for size:
With that being the case, banks and other consumer finance businesses face one key question: "what on earth do we do now all our customers are in the mobile app?" In this session, Swrve VP Strategy Barry Nolan will answer that question. Based on our work with financial institutions around the world, we'll take a close look at the strategies that can deliver real success in the new mobile landscape. It's a must attend session - we'll see you there!
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- Web vs Mobile Development Industry Thoughts
- Sounds Amazing! (The Science Of Push Notification Noises) Product
- In-App Messages: Why Sending Them Is Only Half The Story Industry Thoughts
- The Top 10 Mobile Marketing Automation Best Practices: Part 1 Uncategorized
- Personalizing The Mobile Experience - Theory And Practice Industry Thoughts