In-App Messaging Just Got a Whole Lot Easier
Here at Swrve we're seeing dashboards light up with amazing results from In-App Campaigns. We have examples of how a simple campaign can increase conversions by up to 30%, accounting for thousands of dollars of extra revenue in a matter of days.
Not only that, for users who see an in-app message, session counts are up and re-engagement figures are increased. When you show your users that you're paying attention to what they're doing in your app, when you make them a relevant offer, they're much more likely to engage and monetize.
And the good news is, creating an in-app campaign in your dashboard just got easier. You asked us to make this powerful tool as simple as possible. We listened to our customers and came up with a more streamlined dashboard flow with extra functionality. With our new release, you can drag and drop images into the dashboard and relocate buttons and images with ease. The preview screen will update automatically as you make changes so you can see what your users will.
Please contact your Customer Success Manager to find out about best practices when setting up a campaign, or with any questions.
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- Web vs Mobile Development Industry Thoughts
- Sounds Amazing! (The Science Of Push Notification Noises) Product
- In-App Messages: Why Sending Them Is Only Half The Story Industry Thoughts
- The Top 10 Mobile Marketing Automation Best Practices: Part 1 Uncategorized
- Personalizing The Mobile Experience - Theory And Practice Industry Thoughts