Swrve Training at GDC!
This GDC we're giving something back to our loyal customers with free Swrve training sessions in our San Francisco office. Tuesday March 18th, we're hosting two Swrve workshops, during which we'll share best practices for:
- In App Messaging: What kind of message works best on different behavioral cohorts? Best practices and examples of big wins with in-app messaging
- Push Notifications: When should you ask for push permissions? How to use segments to engage, not annoy
- A/B testing: What makes the best A/B tests so successful? Knowing when to declare a winning variant. Be sure your decisions are driven by data
It’s a hands-on workshop, so bring your laptop. We'll be discussing a sample app and real, integrated campaigns that reflect what we've seen work in the field. It’s a unique opportunity to polish your Swrve skills and create the type of in-app marketing campaigns that will take your business to a new level.
These sessions are free, but space is limited. We'll be running one in the morning, and another in the afternoon, each lasting approximately 2 hours. If you'd like to attend, sign up for either session at https://swrvegdc.eventbrite.com (note: password is: swrve).
We look forward to seeing you there!
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- Web vs Mobile Development Industry Thoughts
- Sounds Amazing! (The Science Of Push Notification Noises) Product
- In-App Messages: Why Sending Them Is Only Half The Story Industry Thoughts
- The Top 10 Mobile Marketing Automation Best Practices: Part 1 Uncategorized
- Personalizing The Mobile Experience - Theory And Practice Industry Thoughts