The Seven Habits Of Highly Effective Mobile Marketing Campaigns
Ever wonder why some mobile campaigns 'work' and others don't? Or worse, do you feel you spend a lot of time designing and delivering mobile marketing campaigns that don't appear to do much for the metrics that matter to your business?
If that is the case, we might be able to help. One side effect of working with so many of the world's top app companies is that we've either designed or been involved in the design of countless mobile marketing campaigns - and as a result we have a pretty good idea of what works and what doesn't. More specifically, we can also look back and identify the common factors that successful campaigns tend to share (and that unsuccessful ones don't).
Building on that knowledge, we've pulled together our take on the 7 habits that successful campaigns share - and published a whitepaper that outlines what they are, and how you can apply the lessons they teach to our own mobile campaigns. These habits range from the obvious (effective campaigns are A/B tested, and targeted in a meaningful and effective way) to more unusual one that you'll just have to download the whitepaper to find out about!
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- Web vs Mobile Development Industry Thoughts
- Sounds Amazing! (The Science Of Push Notification Noises) Product
- In-App Messages: Why Sending Them Is Only Half The Story Industry Thoughts
- The Top 10 Mobile Marketing Automation Best Practices: Part 1 Uncategorized
- Personalizing The Mobile Experience - Theory And Practice Industry Thoughts